Friday, March 1, 2013

Check out these childless/childfree links

Having written myself down to my last syllable this week, today I am sharing some interesting links about having or not having children. 


Get tired of people asking when you're going to have kids or failing to understand that the decision has been made and you're not? This fun article in Jezebel by Karyn Polewaczyk may give you some ideas on how to counter those nosy nellies. Thanks to Beth Follini for sharing this in her "Have Children or Not"  blog.

From a book called Why Have Kids by Jessica Valenti comes this excerpt reprinted in The Atlantic, titled "Not Wanting Kids is Entirely Normal." 

For a perspective on babymaking vs. careers, check out "I am More Than Just a Uterus" on the Road Less Traveled blog.

Finally, visit my friend Jody Day's Gateway Women blog to read "Healing the Friendship Gap Between Mothers and The Childless." 

Have a great weekend, dear friends.



No comments: