Friday, January 30, 2009

Emergency time out

Dear friends,
My husband fell and has been in the hospital this week. He will not be coming home for a while if ever, due to a long-term illness that has gotten much worse. I have been looking at nursing homes. So I have not been able to post anything new this week, but I will as soon as possible. The newsletter will also be delayed. Thanks for your understanding. Please feel free to post your own questions, comments and ideas while I'm doing the hospital shuffle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just found your blog and have enjoyed reading. I pray that your husband's health improves and that you are able to return soon (((hugs)))

doubleme said...

I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR BLOGS FOR MONTHS AND ENJOY YOUR BLOG. I HOPE YOUR HUSBAND IS DOING WELL.

PS...I AM A CHILDLESS STEP-MOM OF A GROWN STEP-DAUGHTER.